Wednesday 28 September 2011

Moon Rising - Laurie Bowler



Moon Rising - Laurie Bowler

About the book:
Marinette (Nessy) is half vampire and half human. She flees her maker, Hervidor, the strongest of their kind and the ruler of the underworld of vampires, who has kept Nessy locked away for centuries. Nessy flees to be able to live her life as she chooses where she meets and quickly falls in love with Charles. With the threat of Hervidor constantly at her heels, Nessy tries to make the final decision to stand and face him in the fight that will decide her fate.

5/5

I must admit I've had this book for a few weeks now, but I'm so glad I've got around to reading it. The whole story is really great, the writing is excellent and the characters are well written. I loved this book from the word go, i found it entrancing and exhilarating. I loved Nessy and all the struggles she went through, both in her past life and the new life she is finding out about. I loved the choices she made and how she managed to get herself and others through them, her relationships that she formed were amazing, as well as the way she deals with everything that is thrown at her.
I cant wait to read the next installment of her adventures, as i want to find out what is going to happen next in Nessie's world.
I would recommend this book to people looking for a paranormal romance, with lots of twists and turns.

No comments:

Post a Comment